The park opens early in the morning, and closes after midnight, but the rides only work in the evening. The first of them include about 15-00, by 17-00 everyone is already working.
Entrance to the park Hannibal is free. Only visiting attractions is paid.
The vast majority of attractions are paid for by special tickets, see the photo below, click on the photo to enlarge. 1 ticket costs 1 Tunisian dinar. The current course is in the article " Tunisian Dinar ".
Tickets can be bought at the box office, look for booths with the inscriptions "Caisse" and "Tickets".
When you buy 50 tickets at once, the cashier does not take each ticket from the back of the stack, but gives you a pack right away ( see photo ). I remember the phrase from the well-known comedy "Who will take the tickets a packet .......".
We do not advise buying much at once, tickets can not be refunded. Tickets are valid for a long time. In the photo a number of tickets were bought in September 2017, and valid until June 2018. If not spent, you can come to the park on another day and use the tickets.
At some attractions tickets are not accepted, you need to pay with dinars. These are: "ducks", slot machines, trampolines. If you want to make a photo with a camel or buy a photo from attractions, then you need to pay with dinars.
- Tickets come in different colors - yellow, blue, gray. The difference is only in color, not more.
- In Tunisia, a serious problem in the repair of any equipment. You will understand this already at the hotel, where the rosettes, the fridge, or the light will not work. There are not enough repairmen, the Tunisians are poor in technology, the problem of national scale. Do not be surprised that some rides will not work at the time of your visit.
- Some attractions will not be launched if at least 3-4 people are not recruited. Often you have to stand and wait for others to go for a ride.
- There are no personnel near some attractions. Do not be surprised, just one person serves just 3-4 attractions at once. It is necessary either to stand and wait, or to look for it somewhere nearby. The staff of the park is easily identified by the red t-shirts with the inscription "Hannibal Park Operator" (see photo next, click on the photo to enlarge).
- Officially there is no restriction on the age or growth of a skater. If the child wants to ride on the attraction, the caretaker himself "by eye" determines whether it is possible to ride a child or not.
- Originally, the park was stylized under the theme of ancient Carthage , but now (note: the article was written in 2017), dozens of statues of pirates, monsters and other characters were put here. Now the park Hannibal looks like a cultural-historical Eurasian.
In the park Hannibal more than 30 attractions for any age. Above each written its price in the tickets. We will consider them, starting with the most extreme.
The most terrible and extreme attraction. It is a huge swing, the visitors are seated in a circle. Swings do all 360 degrees, and even twist visitors around the axis. It is difficult to describe, it is better to look at the photo gallery below.
The price is 7 tickets.
In the evening in the dark this attraction looks very beautiful.
It's a huge boat, swinging up to 90 degrees in both directions. Outwardly, it does not seem scary, but this impression is deceptive.
The price is 7 tickets.
But the most terrible thing here is a photographer who, right during the movement, comes close to the gondola and almost climbs in to photograph the enthusiastic or frightened faces of the visitors. Photographers here violate all the safety precautions, a clear example of how the thirst for money conquers the instinct of self-preservation. Your photos can then be viewed and, if desired, printed out for 5 dinars.
See the small gallery below:
At the entrance to the attraction "Viking" is a statue of a pirate. Before the "complete parade of idiocy" there is not enough of an alien or an astronaut. By the way, the cosmonaut is on a nearby attraction.
They do not have a name, at least, there is no name plate over them. Small roller coaster, but very extreme. There is a dead loop and a few steep turns.
The price is 8 tickets.
To compensate for the small length of the track, visitors roll for this price two laps. The photographer goes before the start, you get quite casual photos.
See the gallery below:
Roller coaster ride from 4 visitors. That is, often you have to wait for other comers.
This is the only attraction in the park Hannibal, on which there is a stand with a safety instruction. This can not be: children under 12 years of age or up to 1.2 meters tall, drunk, pregnant, suffering from cardiovascular diseases or spine diseases.
The attraction is simple. Visitors are raised up on the gondola to a high tower, then the gondola falls down. See the gallery below.
The price is 10 tickets.
This attraction attracts visitors for a long time. If you have to wait, then next door there is a cafe with delicious pastries and coffee.
This is a harmless attraction. Visitors sit down in a large cabin, which slowly and without a sudden movement rises to a height. Obtained an observation deck on the city of Sousse, the resort area of El Kantaoui and the surrounding area.
The main problem is a cloudy glass through which little is seen (see the photo gallery below). You can see through the gap between this glass and the roof, then everything is seen wonderful.
The price is 7 tickets.
The attraction is already started at 2 visitors. But you still have to wait for the caretaker, who does not sit here, but only comes to check once every 5-10 minutes whether there are any willing.
Children's roller coaster
Not at all scary little roller coaster. They already have two visitors. Children must be accompanied by an adult. The trailers are small, but the editor-in-chief of our site in this fit, but it is 1.9 meters high and weighing almost 90 kg.
The price is 4 tickets.
If you are tall, be careful. At the entrance to the pumpkin dummy, you can hit his head. Do not wave your hands, you can touch neighboring structures.
Very interesting attraction, in Russia we have not seen this. The car travels along a large arc and spins around its axis.
The price is 4 tickets.
Attraction is launched even for one child, there is no need to wait.
Room of fear
Very scary! Almost all the bulbs inside burned out a long time ago, they did not put new ones, and you can not see anything inside. So you are afraid to crash into the wall, hurt something, stumble and fall.
Our editor-in-chief was rescued by a camera with a built-in flash. They first took a photo with a flash, and then, from the photo, it was determined on the screen of the camera where to go. Please note that the photos below are made with a flash, without it the rooms are dark and nothing is visible at all.
Do not go to this attraction, in vain spent 5 tickets!
Indeed, there was one scary moment in the script. The visitor seems to be throwing a wolf. But for the sake of this moment to pay 5 dinars there is no sense.
Popular and we have an attraction, where you need to ride a dinghy with an electric motor. Comments are superfluous.
The price is 5 dinars (tickets are not accepted here)
On the trip, give 3 minutes, but the staff for the time is not particularly watching, you can skate all 5 or 10 minutes, until kicked.
A large gondola with visitors rotates. Very simple children's attraction. Comments are not necessary, see the photo below.
The price is 3 tickets.
Check-in starts if there are at least two volunteers.
The rest of the entertainment will not be discussed in detail, it makes no sense. Let's say briefly, and in the gallery below you can see one photo.
- 7D movie theater . It is interesting that visitors here sit in individual swinging chairs. Price - 10 tickets;
- Slot machines . There are about ten of them here. They are paid with tokens, which can be bought from a pavilion employee;
- Wedding carousel . Price - 3 tickets;
- Prize - winning shooting gallery ;
- Bumper cars . Familiar to the Russians attraction. Price - 7 tickets;
- Bumper cars are for children . Reduced version. Price - 4 tickets;
- Trampolines . There are several of them, there are inflatable in the form of a castle, there are real trampolines. Paid with cash dinars - 2 dinars for 5 minutes;
- Children's Ferris wheel . A very small attraction. Price - 3 tickets;
- Water roller coaster . Price - 7 tickets;
- Children's carousel . There are 4 different sizes. Price - 3 tickets;
- Driving school . Entertainment with small electric cars, on which children must comply with SDA. By the way in Tunis with this trouble, this should never be forgotten, read our article " What is not allowed in Tunisia ." Price - 4 tickets;
- A photo on a camel . It costs 5 dinars. Includes a photo shoot on a real camel and print a single snapshot;
- Photo at the attractions . After skiing, go to the impromptu studio nearby, see the photo and, if you like, ask to print for 5 dinars.
As you can see, the range of entertainment in Hannibal Park is decent. Prices are lower than in Russia. If you have a rest in Sousse or El Kantaoui, be sure to check it and go for a drive.
Have fun in the Hannibal Park, and read our interesting articles about Tunisia ( links below ).